Mission Statement :
1) Represent the strategic interests of the OMM Soccer Program, our parent organization.
2) Operate a financially responsible program.
3) Provide a high-quality, consistent, comprehensive training and development program for boys and girls from U8 to U18.
Our goals and objectives will achieved by :
- Providing the highest levels of professional training with a focus on skill development, technical and tactical training and competitive team play for all of its players.
- Providing a safe, constructive and educational environment that will prepare committed soccer players to play the game at the highest levels.
- Creating depth of experience in each player that will enable the participant to enjoy a life-long appreciation for the game.
- Fostering creativity, commitment, confidence and sportsmanship in all of our players.